Con-Ciencia Sostenible

Desarrollo Sostenible? Tecnologías y Sostenibilidad? Ciudad sostenible y pobreza? Progreso y Cultura? Economía global y Derechos humanos? Ética y globalización? Comentemos...

22 d’octubre 2005

Diversidad cultural

La 33 Conferencia General de la Unesco ha aprovado el Convenio sobre la protección de la diversidad cultural.

http://portal.unesco.org/culture/en/ev.php-URL_ID=13066&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

http://www.elpais.es/articulo/elpporcul/20051021elpepicul_2/Tes/La%20Unesco%20consagra%20legalmente%20el%20derecho%20a%20la%20diversidad%20cultural&t=Unesco_consagra_legalmente_derecho_diversidad_cultural_

3 comentari/s:

d’octubre 22, 2005, Anonymous Anònim comenta...

Ad guru blames bloggers for demise
A top advertising guru, who quit his firm after sparking outrage by claiming all women in the industry were "crap", said he had suffered "death by blog". Neil French, the worldwide creative director at the ...
Cool blog you have here! I like blogs like yours...
Blog surfing is great for sharing information and resources. You never know when someone's going to give you a link to an incredible site. Hope you don't mind I paid you a visit.

keep up the great work!
bye bye - swim shirt rash guards

 
de novembre 08, 2005, Anonymous surf rashguards comenta...

Blogger this is great!
It's funny how I was looking for this type of thing and found your post: Diversidad cultural. It pulled me right out of my research on sports rash guards products and allowed me to sit down for a nice read. Thanks for your great job Blogger. I think I'll hang out on your blog for a while and be done with sports rash guards stuff for now. Have a good day Blogger.

 
de novembre 10, 2005, Anonymous surf rashguards comenta...

Hey Blogger...
How did you get your blog to be so good? Originally I was out trying to locate surfing rashguards related information, but your post ' Diversidad cultural ' got my attention and stopped me in my tracks :) Glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about surfing rashguards and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. Thanks Blogger for the good read and I think I'll mention your blog to my cousin (if that's okay...)

Keep up your effort ~ and good job.

 

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Pàgina principal